For your appointment you will need:
Your Insurance Card
- Your Prescription
- Your insurance Referral – If needed
- For Workmans Comp or No-Fault – Claim# and Contact Name
We know life can be unpredictable, and sometimes you may have to cancel or reschedule. If you are unable to make a scheduled appointment, please call at your earliest convenience.
On Your First Visit
Please try to arrive 5 -10 minutes early for your first appointment. You will need to fill out a few forms that provide your insurance information as well as information on the specifics of your injury. General health information you provide will allow us to evaluate your personal situation and set a course of treatment that will help you reach your goal of recovery.
- Please dress comfortably
- Ask questions if you are unclear at any point
- Patient Information Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Privacy Practices
- Insurance Information Form
- Assignment of Benefits Form
For Acupuncture Patients, there are 3 additional forms.
What You Can Expect
Examination, Evaluation, Treatment
Your therapist will discuss with you:
- What your pain/injury entails.
- What to expect from treatment.
- Creation of a treatment plan.
- How long you will be in therapy.
- Plan for home routine to follow, if needed